Sunday, April 14, 2013

Beautiful Distraction

Photo: And She's all finished.
#art #artjournal #artjournaling #doodle #doodling #face #beautiful
(Arwork by Artist KellyWatts 2013)


I have seen a number of artists drawing their work in old books... so I decided to try...
 
And...
 
I LOVE IT!
 
Photo: My second experiment with drawing on old book pages! Now to think of text to go with her. #art #artjournal #artjournaling #doodle #doodling #face #color #vibrant
 
A book is easy to work in and I love the texture of the pages.
 
I use my art as my beautiful distraction.
It helps me through the pain.
 
Finding new and easier ways to create my art is so much fun!!!
 
In this piece I used my Copic Markers and a black acrylic marker.
 
 
What do you do to distract yourself from the pain?
 
I hope you are having a pain-free day.
 
Many hugs and blessings.
 
 
 
Kelly Watts
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment