Friday, May 31, 2013

The Graduate

 
This is my first born Joshua and he has just graduated Highschool.
I am so very proud of him.
 
I have been sick most of his life, only his first 1 and 1/2 years were not filled with me being sick.
They were some of the best years of my life!
 
I loved being a new Mama watching him grow.
Now he is taller than me!
 
His Graduation Ceremony was last Wednesday.
It was a long ceremony but I made it through.
 
Thank goodness for my TENS machine which
helps me make it through long events like this.
 
I had to get up and walk around a number of times
but I did it!
 
I watched my firstborn son walk across that stage
and accept his diploma!!!
 
I'm so very proud of you Joshua!
 
 
I hope all of you are having an amazing week.
Many hugs and blessings
 
Kelly Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment