Sunday, March 3, 2013

Check In With Cessamet

(Image from Google Image - Pills)
 
 
So, I am actively taking Cessamet now.  Having gone to the Doctor on Tuesday morning and filling the prescription... I have been taking it for 4 nights.
 
What am I noticing?
 
I am sleeping mostly all the way through the night!  Miracle!!!
 
Still having dizzy side effects when I do wake up in the night or in the morning.
(No problem... I can do dizzy if it helps)
 
I am not having extreme cravings for munching on bad food like I thought I might be getting.  So far anyway...
 
 
I am not sure if this has to do with Cessamet, but I have been feeling low in moods these past few days, harder to motivate myself (but I was able to push through it!)
 
When I wake up in the morning I do not feel a lot of pain... I almost have an adrenaline rush for the first hour anyway.  (I do not know how else to describe it - but I feel like I can accomplish more)
 
 
The first few days I was able to clean up the kitchen and walk on my treadmill for 30 minutes.
 
The last two days... low in energy... hurting... didn't sleep that well the night before...
 
I am hoping to see some sort of pattern emerging so that I can clearly see how this new medication is or is not working for me.
 
Again, if anyone has been on this medication before and would like to share how it worked for them, please contact me via email and you can tell me your story!
 
 
Many hugs and blessings Dear friends.
 
 
Sincerely;
Kelly Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment